Decospan Premium Wood Oil
Our new Premium Wood Oil is a matt, transparent oil to protect wooden wall coverings and surfaces. This water-based finishing oil is ready for use, easy to apply manually and does not leave dripping marks. The finished interior elements can be used quickly because the oil is odourless and fast-drying. Moreover, the Premium Wood Oil respects the natural colour of the wood and you can apply several layers of it.
Exclusively available from our dealers.
How to use the Premium Wood Oil?
The wood oil can be applied directly to wooden surfaces.
- Prepare the wooden surface before application (smooth, free of dust, grease, wax ...).
- Stir well before use and do not dilute the oil.
- Apply directly with a long-haired roller.
- Wait 1 hour before each new layer.
How many layers should I apply?
For walls, 1 layer is usually enough.
For furniture, work surfaces and horizontal surfaces it is recommended to apply one to two additional layers.
For intensively used surfaces it is recommended to apply 3 layers with 10% hardener.
TIP: slightly sand the surface with fine maximum 150 grit sandpaper before applying the final coat. It will get you a very smooth surface and create the nicest look.
All the advantages of the wood oil in a row
- Sustainable protection of wooden surfaces
- Respects the natural colour of the wood
- Does not contain formaldehyde and has a low VOC percentage
- Odourless and fast drying
- Without polishing
- Do not dilute
- Apply with a long-haired roller
- Easy maintenance
- Matt effect
- Dust repellent